The holiday season is all about family, friends, food and fun! Getting your loved ones to eat healthy, especially during the holiday season, takes effort. Below are tips to help you enjoy a healthy holiday season!
- Scan the dinner table before making a selection. Remember, you don’t need to try everything.
- Stick to one or two indulgences, try to fill your plate with veggies and wholegrain dishes.
- If you go for seconds, choose vegetables.
- Seat yourself away from the buffet table.
- Resist the urge to deprive yourself completely. Instead, eat dessert, but do so sparingly.
- If you overindulge, get back on track the next day.