Glenville YMCA Personal Trainers
Personal training is a great program here at the YMCA. Our motivated and talented trainers will help you get back on track or reach your wellness goal! The Capital District would like to introduce you to the Glenville YMCA Personal Trainers!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyong measure.” – Marianne Willamson
David has been working for the Y since 2014. He hopes to use his knowledge of fitness to help others.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
Ask David for help with barbell-focused training, strength training, and overall fitness.
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
Rebecca has been with the Y since 2014, and has worked with people with disabilities for more than twenty years. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Business Administration from Marist College.
- Reiki First Degree
- Hot Warrior Yoga 200-Hour Teacher
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- Fitour/AFAA Approved Primary Barre Certification
- Fitour/AFAA Approved Advanced Barre
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA Certification
- ACE Personal Trainer Certification
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist Program
- ACE Senior Fitness Specialist Program
- Fitour/AFAA Approved Myofascial Release Foam Roller Certified
Ask Rebecca for help if you’re a senior looking to improve your health and fitness or you’re just beginning your transformation and want more support.