Greene County YMCA Personal Trainers
Personal training is a great program here at the YMCA. Our motivated and talented trainers will help you get back on track or reach your wellness goal! The Capital District would like to introduce you to the Greene County YMCA Personal Trainers!
Tier II: Senior Trainers
Joe Della Morte
“The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.”
Joe enjoys all sports including baseball, basketball, football and tennis. He likes working with all types of backgrounds from active older adults to those with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science from Coastal Carolina University
- Certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer
Ask Joe for help with strength training, functional fitness, sport-specific training, injury prevention, stability, balance, flexibility, weight management and injury rehabilitation.
“I am not what has happened to me, I choose to become…” – Carl Jung
Wayne has been involved in fitness over four decades. His passion for a healthy lifestyle has deepened over the years. Wayne has competed in several body building shows and still continues to compete today.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Federation of Personal Trainers
Ask Wayne for help with range of motion, youth fitness, core stability strength training and nutrition.
Tier II: Personal Trainers
“80% of success is showing up!”
Christina understands the struggles of weight loss, maintenance, and staying motivated. She was the winner of a total body transformation contest in 2011 when she lost a total of 96 lbs.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the American Council on Exercise and Enhanced Fitness
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Ask Christina for help with health and fitness goals, interval training, free weights, core work and managing arthritis.
“If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”
Lori enjoys working with all age groups and levels of ability. She’s attended TRX Suspension Training courses. Lori also has completed many sprint distance triathlons, 5k’s and half marathons in the Chicago area.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science from Olivet Nazarene University
Ask Lori for help with strength training, cardiovascular training, balance, flexibility and TRX suspension training.
“You are never too old to set another goal or dream another dream” C.S. Lewis
Diane walked the NYC marathon at age 62 and became a Personal Trainer at age 70. Her goal is to help active older adults live a healthy lifestyle, and get the most out of life! Diane has always enjoyed fitness and would love to develop a plan that fits you and your personal goals.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Silver Sneakers Instructor in Classic, Yoga, and Cardio
- Certified Enhanced Fitness Instructor
Ask Diane about functional fitness, balance, stability, strength training, and cardio fitness.