Greene County YMCA Personal Trainers
Personal training is a great program here at the YMCA. Our motivated and talented trainers will help you get back on track or reach your wellness goal! The Capital District would like to introduce you to the Greene County YMCA Personal Trainers!
Joe Della Morte
“The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.”
Joe enjoys working with all types of people and fitness levels. His experience ranges from high school athletes to active older adults to those with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science from Coastal Carolina University
- Certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer
Ask Joe for help with strength training, functional fitness, sport-specific training, injury prevention, stability, balance, flexibility, weight management and injury rehabilitation.
“I am not what has happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – Carl Jung
Wayne has been involved in fitness over four decades and his passion has deepened over the years. He has also competed in several body building shows.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Federation of Personal Trainers
Ask Wayne for help with range of motion, youth fitness, core stability strength training and nutrition.
“Remember… you are stronger than you think you are.”
Markus has been involved in fitness for almost 10 years. Markus hopes to combine his passion for fitness and psychiatry to help others achieve optimal wellness.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
Ask Markus for help with strength training, sports conditioning and overall fitness goals.
“If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”
Lori enjoys working with all age groups and levels of ability. She’s attended TRX Suspension Training courses. Lori also has completed many sprint distance triathlons, 5k’s and half marathons in the Chicago area.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science from Olivet Nazarene University
Ask Lori for help with strength training, cardiovascular training, balance, flexibility and TRX suspension training.
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” Ghandi
Michele enjoys sharing her love of fitness with others through teaching group exercise classes and personal training. Michele also enjoys running and competes in local 5Ks and half marathons.
- Personal Trainer with the International Sports Science Association
- Spinning Instructor
- Plyoga Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor
Ask Michele for help with strength training, free weights, and cardiovascular fitness.
“Life is movement and movement is life.”
Sue began her love of weight training as a competitive body builder. She studied Modern Dance, received a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Nutrition, and has over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry.
- Personal Trainer with the American College of Sports Medicine
- Group Exercise Instructor with the Athletics and Fitness Association of America
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA Coach
- Inclusive Fitness Trainer with the American College of Sports Medicine
- Neuromotor Wellness Instructor
Ask Sue for help with strength training, core training and overall healthy lifestyle habits.