Week 3: Time for a RECONNECT
We’ve replaced our voice with our thumbs, our facial expressions with emojis, and our personal reactions are often reduced to a few ‘go-to’ pop-culture memes.
While the wide world of social media and connective technology continues to bring new blessings and possibilities to our lives, it also has frayed bonds and strained our human need for personal relationships.
This week, we will focus on finding new ways, and rediscovering old ways to RECONNECT with others.
Online or at Home
- Zoom/Video Call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to in ages
- Connect with your family, no tech/tv for an evening
- Connect with yourself, God, nature through a hike or trail walk
- Five days with 30 minutes of physical activity
- Try our On-Demand fitness videos
- Try an online Live Fitness class