Welcome Back to the Y!
New Starting January 4th:
- Badminton (Guilderland and Southern Saratoga YMCAs)
- Shooting Hoops
- Bethlehem YMCA
- Greenbush YMCA
- Guilderland YMCA
- Southern Saratoga YMCA
What Should I Bring?
- Please bring a mask, workout towel and water bottle.
- Bags are allowed in our facility.
- Masks are required at all times in our branches but for swimming in the pool.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools remain closed.
- Locker room access is limited.
- Social gathering spaces are closed. Tables and chairs have been removed.
- Certain pool areas may be closed at times due to capacity constraints and/or social distancing rules.
- Basketball Courts are closed for sporting activities.
- Paid programs, activities and leagues are indefinitely suspended.
- Children’s Corner and Prime Time.
UPDATE: Guest & Nationwide Membership Policy
Under normal circumstances, we would gladly welcome your guests and happily participate in Nationwide Membership, which welcomes Y members from other communities as guests at our Y.
These are not normal circumstances.
We continue to follow state guidelines that allow only 33% capacity in our branches. Because of these severe restrictions, and all of our efforts to safely welcome you, our members, at this time we’re not able to welcome guests and visiting Y members.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
How to Reserve Space
You can reserve a space 72 hours in advance. There are two ways to register for a gym space or lane in the pool: on the website or the mobile app.
If you have any technical issues, stop by our troubleshooting page for assistance.
Please Be Courteous, if You Need to Cancel
If you can no longer attend a class you registered for, please remember to cancel your reservation to make space for other members. Need help cancelling? Click here to learn how.
What to Know Before Your Visit
Sign the NEW Code of Conduct
To sign the Code of Conduct, you will need your barcode number!
Pre-Plan Your Workout
Our locker rooms are closed. Come dressed and ready for your visit.
Update your Contact Information
Please log into your Daxko account on our website and ensure your information is up-to-date. We need to make sure your mailing address, phone number, email and emergency contact information is correct for contact tracing.
Download our Mobile App
And set up notifications for your branch! This will keep you informed if there is a change in your reservation. Click here to download the app.
Know How to Cancel
If you can’t attend your scheduled reservation, please cancel your reservation so this space can open up for other members. If you can no longer attend a class you registered for, please remember to cancel your reservation to make space for other members. Need help cancelling? Click here to learn how.
Looking for More Info? Click on the Coordinating Button Below.
Have More Questions?
We know this is uncharted territory and you might have a ton of questions. We are here to help!