You can make a difference
The Youth & Government program empowers you to make a difference in your community, thus making a difference in your state. You are provided with opportunities to use your thoughts, voice, and actions to grow and contribute as productive members of society. The New York State YMCA Youth & Government program provides the education, problem-solving experience, and social arena for New York’s future leaders to develop and strengthen your skills and confidence to better serve your communities.
- Be mentored by government officials and legislators.
- Learn the framework of New York State government.
- Learn first hand how to successfully draft legislation.
- Attend regional, state, and national conferences.
- Receive a FREE YMCA Membership.
Download our registration packet today. For more information, please contact contact our Director of Youth Development Anzala Alozie.