Meet the New Program Director: Bobby Flike
Please join us in welcoming Bobby Flike as the new Program Director at the Southern Saratoga YMCA.
Bobby began his YMCA career in January 2018, as a Wellness Coach. Bobby holds an Associate’s Degree in Human Services from Hudson Valley Community College and a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Welfare from The University of Albany.
We were able to catch up with Bobby and learn a few things about him! Here are five fun facts about Bobby:
- I have been playing soccer for 20 years – it’s my passion!
- I am an avid hiker, and I am currently working on my Adirondack 46 High Peaks.
- I love the state of Maine, all of my life it has been my home away from home during the summer.
- Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday.
- I love every Boston sports team, especially the New England Patriots!
Stop by the Southern Saratoga YMCA to meet Bobby and learn even more about him!