The impact of this program is centered on support from our community. Adult Achievers are expected to be consistent and positive role models for students. Mentors motivate and aid students in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behavior, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and career goals. Our Adult Achievers are also professionals seeking to strengthen or learn a new skill set to further their careers in their industries. Professional development opportunities are provided to Adult Achievers to advance their careers, becoming more impactful in the communities they serve. Strong adult role models from the community make all the difference.
Who should apply for Adult Achievers?
- Emerging and mid-career professionals
- Commitment to diversity in your organization
- Self-motivated and mentoring spirit
- African-American/Black, Latino, and other minority professionals but all are welcomed to apply
- Capital Region based
- All are encouraged to apply, even if you were a former Adult Achiever