This event recognizes the “best of the best” in our local high schools; spotlighting those students and educators that demonstrate leadership and volunteerism in their respective school, community and/or YMCA.
Student Eligibility Criteria:
- High School Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students
- Demonstrates leadership and dedication in service to their schools, communities and/or YMCA. YMCA leadership and service is a plus!
- Demonstrates behavior which is “socially courageous”, a person who is able to make responsible and positive choices.
- Character that embraces the values of the YMCA: CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY.
Educator Eligibility Criteria:
- Educator in one of the listed school districts
- Shows leadership and dedication in service to their school community or YMCA
- Character embrace the values of the YMCA: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Award Winners will receive the following:
- 1 Year Youth or Adult membership to CDYMCA
- Award plaque and a certificate
Guilderland/Bethlehem (contact email@example.com):
Ceremony: April 25, 2023, Appel Inn, 8-9:30 am
Greene County (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)