Guilderland YMCA Personal Trainers
Personal training is a great program here at the YMCA. Our motivated and talented trainers will help you get back on track or reach your wellness goal! The Capital District would like to introduce you to the Guilderland YMCA Personal Trainers!
“The difference between who you are and who you want to be is WHAT YOU DO.”
Miguel joined the YMCA as a wellness coach in 2016 and has been active in the community helping to facilitate evidence based health programs. Miguel is committed to showing client a well-rounded program that promotes flexibility, strength, stability, stamina, performance and balance with the understanding that every client is unique and so are their needs, which is why each session is planned around the needs of the client.
- Certified Personal Trainer with NASM
- Certified YMCA Group Exercise instructor through the YMCA of the USA
- Foundations of Strength & Conditioning through the YMCA of the USA
- Neuromotor Wellness
- Certified in CPR, AED and First Aid
- Full Body Transformation
- Increasing Cardiovascular Fitness
- Sport Specific Training (Esp. Golf, Track & Field, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Running)
- Correcting Frequent Movement Compensations both pre- and post-workout
- Core Strength
“The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.”
Jill has been a personal trainer for about four years and holds her certification with the Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA). She enjoys training those new to fitness and those getting back into a fitness routine. See Jill to challenge you to believe in your abilities and realize your fitness potential.
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
Ask Jill for help with training and goal setting to improve your quality of life.