National Bullying Prevention Month
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness month, so we have pooled together resources to prevent and address bullying among students grades K-12!
Kindness is important at all ages.
Activities to Teach Your Kids about Inclusion, Kindness, and Bullying Prevention
Student Activities Kit – PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center
The Anti-Bullying Pledge – Learning for Justice
Kids Health.org Activities by Grade
- Grades K-2: Is it Bullying? Friendship Chain Month
- Grades 3-5: Acting Against Bullying, Bully-Proofing Your School
- Grades 6-8: Shutting Down the Rumor Mill, Circle of Friends, Acting Against Bullying
- Grades 6-8: Unplugging the Cyberbullies, Everyone’s Involved
- Grades 9-12: Bully Busters, Bully Pulpit, Shutting Down the Rumor Mill
- Grades 9-12: Pair and Share, Innocent Bystander