Welcome to the Greene County YMCA!
Members of the Greene County YMCA enjoy
- Membership to the 8 Capital District YMCAs (Bethlehem, Greenbush, Schenectady, Troy, Southern Saratoga (Clifton Park), Glenville, Guilderland, and Greene County)
- Full workout facilities
- Classes (including HIIT, spin, and yoga) included
- Y-360, our virtual workout platform
- Programming including health and wellness
- Indoor tracks
- Basketball courts
- Access to over 2,000 Ys nationwide
Guest & Nationwide Membership Policy
We are happy to welcome Y members as guests at our Y under Nationwide Membership. This means that YMCA members in good standing, from other YMCA associations, are once again welcome to use the Capital District YMCA.
As a member of the Capital District YMCA, you enjoy unlimited guest passes, to bring family and friends to the Y. Your guests are welcome to visit the Y for free two times a year. Members are welcome to bring up to two guests at a time.
Guests are considered members for the day, with all the same opportunities and responsibilities as members.
Due to high member volume, guest passes may not be available for certain classes/activities.
As we continue to make progress fighting the pandemic, both locally and across New York State, we will continue to update you.